WHAT DOES A MONEY MENTALIST DO?
We help you have the best relationship with money you possibly can so that you can build a happy and successful life.
Let me explain.
The world is about relationships and your relationship with money is the longest relationship you will ever have.
It’s also the one relationship that causes us the most grief in our life if we don’t get it right. It can ruin our personal relationships, it can ruin our business, and it can ruin you retirement.
Financial Success is about more than numbers. We understand the psychology of money – as well as the numbers.
How do we do that?
We help you understand the choices you make around money; why you’ve been making them and how to make better ones. This includes understanding your emotions and the stories you’ve been telling yourself about money (your beliefs).
The focus is on the psychology of money (your mindset), understanding your relationship with money and developing practical financial management systems.
What do you mean emotions??
If you have cash in your wallet right now, take out a note and have a look at it. It’s just a piece of paper. It has a picture of someone famous on it, a few words and a number. That’s what money is; it’s a tool.
In real terms, it is a medium of exchange created because bartering got a bit tricky, e.g. how do you value your cow when you want to swap it for a sack of grain.
Sounds all very rational doesn’t it and it kept the economists happy. But the economists forgot a very important point. We aren’t rational! So, when we see the piece of paper with pictures and numbers on it, we see a lot more than a tool to buy stuff.
We see all sorts of emotions and meanings. And it’s different for men & women.
It’s time to take control
Don’t let your old money mistakes define your future.
- Do you love the idea of being financially secure but don’t feel you’re getting there?
- Do you want to understand why your money seems to just disappear?
- Did you think you’d be out of debt by now but still have big debts?
- Are you going through a major change in your life and want to make sure you’re financially equipped to handle it?
- Do you want to know how to talk openly about money without starting a family fight?
- Do you always feel you need more, even though you’re earning more?
- Do you think you hold on to money too tightly and it’s stopping you enjoying life?
If you are feeling in despair, or in denial, or confused and not thinking too much about your financial future, we help transform you to feeling empowered, excited and more engage with money.