Do any of these ring a bell with you?
- Do you feel frustrated with your current financial situation?
- Have you ever come home with something then wondered why on earth you bought it?
- Do your worry about your spending – or you partner’s?
- I’m 40 and I thought I would have more money than I have…
- Budgeting is not working for me!!
If you answered yes to any of these then join us for breakfast and a fun and interactive two-hour session where you will begin to understand what makes you spend.
Reaching your financial goals is easier if you understand the psychology that affects your spending
– financial success is 80% psychology and 20% numbers.
You will learn,
- Why budgeting isn’t working for you!!
- Discover the relationship between dieting and money.
- The emotional triggers that lead to irrational spending.
- The psychological tools that advertisers use – and how to use them yourself!
- Wicked facts about MEN & WOMEN spending!
- What the spending cycle is.
- Why credit cards and technology make it easier to spend without us realising.
You will leave with all the tools to make smarter decisions about spending to make the most of every dollar you earn.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is not about being frugal… frugal isn’t fun!
|When: Tuesday 28 April, 7am – 9am
Where: Zarbo Café & Deli, Morrow St, Newmarket – free parking upstairs!