A ‘Money Mornings’ event – Own your Money in your Mind, Bank and Business
“The Money Mornings seminar offered great psychological insights, plus some practical tools for helping grow your business, for personal and professional success. I’d definitely attend another!” Brenda Ward, Editor, JUNO Investing magazine.
For women who want to escalate their financial growth in 2017
- Do you shy away from your bank account?
- Do you feel icky or sleazy when it comes to sales?
- Does your bank balance reflect the amount of work you put into your business?
- Would you like to know how to bring more money into your life and business?
Most women would rather have a root canal than talk about money with a professional.
Intense and often complicated feelings surround our relationship with money. Feelings such as shame, guilt, anger, inadequacy, grief and confusion can cloud decision-making, threaten relationships and intensify dysfunctional business practices.
The workshop covered,
- How to throw your budget out the window and create a money plan that is true to your heart – and that you will want to follow!
- The reason why most men earn more than we do and how to claw that back.
- Getting into the nitty gritty of where your money’s coming from in your business.
- How to sell and still be you.
- Meet and network with other inspiring female entrepreneurs.
A Money Mentalist and Penny Comins Presentation