Men Women and Money: Building the Life You Want
If you want to feel confident that you and your partner are on the same page and heading in the same direction when it comes to your money, this programme is for you.
We teach you how to implement the habits of financially successful happy couples.
You will learn how your ‘money psychology’ influences your decisions so that you are both speaking the same money language and putting the right structures in place so you reach your joint financial goals.
The Men, Women and Money programme runs over six fortnightly sessions and teaches you to understand not only your own relationship with money, but also your partner’s and how you can work together as a team.
You will come away with:
- An understanding of each other’s strengths and weaknesses with money and how to work to your strengths as a team.
- Discover peace of mind. Relieve stress about money in your relationship and grow together as a family.
- A sense of control over your money and relationship empowerment by understanding your financial situation.
- How to develop a strategy for planning and managing money.
- Discovering where you want be and how to get there. In other words, growing together as a family unit and building the life you want.
- The systems to monitor and manage your personal finance numbers.
- The steps and process to build a modern family money plan using Behavioural Economics – not a budget.