Men, Women & Money Weekend Retreat
The Men, Women & Money Retreat is a two month programme designed specifically for couples and begins with a special Weekend away.
Are you, over the stress in your family caused by money, or tired of working hard to generate good incomes but have nothing to show for it, or don’t know how to talk to your partner about money.
Maybe you are doing well but feel that you could do better.
In this programme you will find new energy and discover new thinking that will begin to change your life!
This course has been created to meet the specific needs of couples and provide you with skills to reach your financial goals and build a successful and happy life together.
You will be refreshed and inspired to build the life you want – together.
This Couples Retreat Weekend and 2-month programme is available on request and can be tailored to cater for 1-4 couples
What you will learn
- To understand your and your partner’s individual relationship with money.
- The development of better communication skills for difficult conversations.
- Understanding of each other’s strengths and weaknesses with money and how to work to your strength as a team.
- Empowering your relationship by taking control of your money and making financial decisions together.
- Developing a strategy for planning and managing money.
- Building a shared vision for your financial future.
- Implementing the habits of financially successful and happy couples.
- Discover peace of mind. Relieve stress about money in your relationship and grow together as a family.
- Setting a 90 day goal.
- The systems to monitor and manage your personal finance numbers.
- The steps and process to build a modern family money plan using Behavioural Economics – not a budget.
What people are saying…
“I had the assumption that I didn’t need support with my finances as I thought I had it covered. After time with the Money Mentalist, I came away with a new outlook and tools that will greatly help me and my partner. Highly recommend!”
Drew & Emma Smillie – Scotland