Money Mentor Programmes
Every single one of our decisions are governed by our emotions.
Economic theory assumes we always behave rationally whereas in real life, we don’t. Why? Because we attach emotion to money.
At some point, we all come to realise that we’ve been trying to change something about our habits or behaviors for a long time and haven’t done it. We’re aware of it, we know it’s important, and we have to constantly remind ourselves to deal with it.
The overwhelming odds are that you’re not going to make the desired changes by yourself.
If you haven’t done it to this point, what makes you think you’re going to get it done now or tomorrow? You’re not, you need help. That’s the first step — recognising that you can’t do this alone.
That’s nothing to be ashamed of. We all need help at one time or another. No matter what our progression in life, we arrive at junctures where we need others’ help to successfully continue the journey.
The trouble is, there are those who never realise that; there are those who realise it but their egos prevent them from asking and there are those who easily and constantly ask.
Which are you?
What you are missing is some fundamental psychological and practical skills that those who achieve financial freedom have learnt.
It isn’t too late, you can still learn these skills. We can help.
Is this you?
- Arguing and fighting with your partner over money?
- Sick of the stress in your relationship caused by money?
- Committed to financial independence but don’t feel you are getting there?
- Trying to get your finances under control but nothing seems to make a difference?
- Feeling that you are working harder with a good income but have very little to show for it.
You will learn to:
- Improve your business and personal finances. Learn how your business and personal finances relate to each other and what impact your decisions will have on both aspects of your life.
- Relieve stress about your long-term future and retirement. Discover where you want to be and how to get there.
- Stop the arguments about money!
- Move ahead financially so that you and your family can build a successful and happy life together.
- Make change happen fast by becoming aware of your values and your beliefs that drive your spending.
- Learn how to create a Money Plan – Budgets don’t work. Build achievable plans and goals.
- Gain a sense of control and empowerment by understanding your financial situation.
How do we do this?
We teach you to permanently change our money habits by getting you understanding your money mindset (your money psychology) so that you can get ahead financially.
We demystify the process by using systems and processes that help you manage your money on a day to day basis.
We drill down into this formula: Beliefs drive Actions which drive Reality.
It’s never about budgeting!
Being told to how to budget and to ‘harden up’ doesn’t fix those old habits.