Your New Money Story® Mentor Coaching
Click edit button to change this text.Your New Money Story® is a comprehensive 10-fortnightly session programme that uses Emotional Economics® to master the art and science of financial empowerment.
- Decipher the secret language encrypted in money
- Move from fear of money to mastery
- Identify the self-statements made with money behaviours
- Recognise money behaviours ghost written by your mind’s hidden assumptions
- Overcome your brain’s patterned responses that lead to bad decisions
- Develop the art and science of money strategies
- Identify and remedy 27 emotionally based financial fallacies
- We partner with you either individually or as a couple. A comprehensive workbook takes you through the seven scientific steps of
- transformation to address changes of behaviour, mind and brain, which is the ROADMAP™ for a New Money Story®.
We will be with you as you learn how to implement the practical systems and processes to manage your money, so you clearly know what is coming in and going out and how to reach your financial goals.
What people are saying…
“In 7 weeks, under Lynda’s expert guidance, I’ve completely changed my relationship with money. I feel empowered. I’m clear on my goals. I have a great plan in place. And I’ve never felt more in control of my finances.
I’d known for decades that there was something flawed in my thinking about money. I’d seen psychologists to try to figure it out. But I never got even close to understanding the root of what was going on. After one session with Lynda I had a complete breakthrough about my values (which are great!) and how they were driving my spending (which was bad!). Within 3 sessions I became aware of some deep-rooted, misguided beliefs that have always held me back. The simple act of becoming aware meant I was able to implement instant change.
Once the head stuff was sorted Lynda helped me get the numbers organised. We improved my accounting practices dramatically, separating my personal from my business with surgical precision! We planned, rejigged, refined, revisited, and recalculated until I got my head around it all. I am NOT a numbers person, but Lynda was supportive and understanding and always close on hand.
I can’t recommend Lynda enough. She was generous with her time, encouraging, on call, and taught me things about my business I had no idea I needed to learn. Whether your finances are in dire straits or you just know they can be improved, don’t hesitate–you’ll get the results you want!”
Shelly Davies – shellydavies.com